Sunday, July 07, 2002

Sunday....
a day meant for slacking... haha.. tomorrow is youth day mah.... had a few dreams the night before... can't believe i still remember them... there was one about my getting stuck in a place with my family... then we're supposed to get out of there but not to get injured by the vehicles or anything out there... then finally we reached the exit, but juz as we were getting out, my father got slipped and fell... then this windows explorer window popped out sayying i lost the game... then it changed to another dream... Dumb izn't it??

5.30pm
first time i took a nap in months... slp slp slp... then got pulled up by me mum telling me to go out for dinner at sembawang... SEMBAWANG.. so far away... i so sleepy sumore... but still had to go...

8.20pm
came back.. preparing to slack all day... then basically nothing much already loh...

No comments: