Tuesday, July 16, 2002

Nothing much went on today...
only the chinese debate loh...

2.30pm
went to the sec 1 classroom to listen to my classmates' debate, but got bored of it, so when to the MPH... found out that it's really easier to play liuqin with a pick, like it isn't ever so... must buy 1 already...

4.15pm
wait at the hcjc bus-stop, the limwei called, asking me to wait fer him... then we went to westmall... the thing was, he went there and only then found out that he has tuition at night and had to go home... meaning i wasted 45 cents on a trip to west mall... then went to Lot 1 to buy a gift fer my mum.. her birthday tomorrow mah...

10.00pm
can't finish my hmwrk... trying to finish it.. esp the a maths.. dun even noe how to do... junkai called to ask me to buy a gift fer nyco fer their concert... dunno wat to buy leh... any comments?? then chatted with liangsheng and ronglun fer a while...

No comments: