Monday, February 19, 2007

It's chu er!

all the visitings are over, and all have been fun! reunion dinner started, and we were just eating and watching tv, with some small talk. nothing much then.

chuyi was spent with the paternal side. ooh lotsa goodies! 2 of my cousins just came back from london and rome, and brought back krispy kreme doughnuts! so ex and so nice! haha there were like 12 diff flavours! then godiva chocs came up!! haha it was fun joining the cousins' conversation, esp when i only get to see them once or twice a yr!

then came today. something bad happened but shan't talk abt it. then went to jiuma's house to eat 擂茶. sheesh homemade stuff taste the best! the one at vivo was crap. haha. then continue the talking sessions..

b4 long had to go to maternal side. haha fun was doubled with the babies ard! then my cousins were telling me interesting stuff abt their europe trip once they heard i'm going! haha got me all hyped up!

then went to aunties house in the evening, where we had our annual cny games night! this year's game was thought up by my mum, and it was a load of fun!! haha also had 鸡蛋米酒, another traditional dish in my family. looks like only a few on just know how to enjoy it tho! no mahjong this year tho. haha no time to do it anyways, the babies took most of our time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eeeeeee. why your cny so fun one. my cny consisted mainly of very awkward silences and stoning. zzz.

Anonymous said...

oh as usual that was me. yk

Zhiyong said...

hahaha i had my fair share of silences too lah but as u said i was stoning and thus didn't really rmb it much. hahaha happy cny!