Sunday, October 24, 2004

Fun~

I know u guys are going to hate me for this, but pw's really fun!!! especially when u have a sweet and harmonious group consisting grace, alfred, yuan tying and me! (Note: notice the order of the names and the first letter of each name. Spells: GAYZ. Cool!!)

After open house, which was truly tiring, we had pw at LT2, and then class bench when uncle chong chased us out of the LT (as usual) then we worked and worked on my laptop, listening to songs of my mp3 player... the best part was after tt, when we ate instant noodles from councillors.. reminds me of our orientation when the seniors helped us buy instant noodles when we were preparing our item... those were the days... haiz. anyways, we then played volley ball and soccer in the central plaza!!! haha... first time we did such a crazy thing.... shd haf brought my cam!!

ok. enough about pw... and tt's all for this post!

No comments: