Sunday, August 25, 2002

yep
i'm back finally...
sorry to tyhose who haf been waiting for me to blog.. haha...

had rgco + tchsco com meeting today...
meeting started late, so liangsheng, wenjie and eugene fooled aound with sebas's camera... took some "candid" shots of liang sheng and wenjie.. but too bad it was deleted by liangsheng... then meeting started at 2.30 when rg ppl came...

after some "dicussion" and speeches, we got into groups to discuss... i was with kok chong and jiaxin (the secretariat) then discussed about the programme booklet and grouping... .. .. time passed.. then we finallt got it done.. but it was 6 already... wadeva...

went back to MPH to get my charging phone... manage to steal enough electricity to "power up" my phone.. haha... then went to street soccer court... liangsheng was there... he snatched sebas's camera( which was with me) and wanted to delete the picture of him... but too bad.. the camera was out of batt.. he can't do anything about it... only returned it to me when i took his bag...

then timothy took it and made me run around the sch gate area.. so dumb... took 171 to grandpa's place, and had dinner... then came home loh....

my brother bought jay's "ba1 du4 kong1 jian1"~~ can cope to listen..haha... found out tt the pictures taken were quite gd also... my skill not too bad... (btw, liangsheng, i'm not going to delete the pic of u)

hm... then nothing much already...
although i've missed a lot of blogs already.... nvm nvm...
i'll try to write more.. haha...
ohoh...i'm going to hsing hai concert...

No comments: