Friday, August 16, 2002

hi all...
realised that i've not updated this for a long long time...

1st, to tok about me trip to kukup...
it was on national day... (scold me un-patriotic, wadeva).. can't believe that the 2nd link also had a traffic jam... waited for almost 1.5 hours b4 we could get out of that place... then it was quite a smooth journey loh...
reached kukup at about 2.30pm... had lunch, then went to fin me mum's friends... well... the place we lived in was the same as the last time we came.. so huai2 nian4... then i started playing pingpong with my bro.. then with a pri2-3 kid... was very fun.. esp when i hafn't played it for a yr.. haha...
learnt a quite fun line dance... although it was only leg movements... it was ok loh... then... can't remember most of it.. nvm.. then at night, we had a barbecue... but sadly, it rained heavily, so we had 2 move to the shelter... but most of the time i spent on was on the jie3 lian2 huan2... with 2 of my new made friends....

next day...
haiz.. haf to go back to S'pore already...
woke up at 6.30... washed up, then went to find the others... were at a platform waiting for sunset.. it was already a very nice scenery.... herons on the muddy water... the clear reflection of the trees on the low-tide sea... beautiful.. but sadly, we did not get to see the sunset... clouds were covering it... then... spent my time on the jie3 lian2 huan2 again....

went 4 lunch.. my bro saw his friends from tchs... (er.. they wre going on a field trip as well...) and so joined them... i saw limwei and zaoxiong ... so fun to actually see ppl u noe in places so far away.. well.. we (my family, except my brother) went back home loh...

it was really a fun trip...

No comments: