Tuesday, March 04, 2008

While mugging at my fav bench today, i had this strange feeling. almost like someone was tickling my heart. kinda uncomfortable, but wierdly surreal at the same time.
Then the tickle got so unbearably that i started smiling to myself.
I tried to shake it off, but it just wouldn't give up.
It was then i realised - it was time to go home; no mugging would be possible with this going on.

oh wait. i'm not going mad from mugging if that's what u're thinking.

~I'm A Flower, Soaking In The Rain~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erps. Is there something wrong with your heart? Haha.

aLiCe

Anonymous said...

i bet it's tell u to disturb more science students in the library.

rina`ikemana said...

next time try holding it in till your laugh out loud?
THEN it's time to go home.

jinx said...

I KNOW -

ZHIYONG IS IN LURRRRRVE!!!

XD

(feel free to fill us in on who you were mugging with)

Zhiyong said...

hahaha i was mugging alone eh. so sad right

wenting said...

boo!
go k go k!