Tuesday, April 05, 2005

pizza

I realised that i HAVE to blog more to push that not-whatever-you-are-thinking post down...

so.. never realised that pizzas could come free for 2 packets of lays! thanks to eugene who informed me and also treated me! watched My Wedding Date with eugene today at west mall... it was quite a nice show! but i still liked swing girls.. i think the best three movies i watched this year would have to be phantom of the opera, finding neverland and swing girls (by no order of merit -_-) haha..

Let me say something about swing girls then, since not many people noe abt it.. although it's looks like a classic jap comedy/from zero to hero (sister act, water boys) show, i feel that there's really more to it.. maybe it's because of the music, and how their band started from zero to WOW! how they performed jazz in a concert band competition, where jazz was considered the ' less accepted' music there, but still created a bang!
i guess music (especially orchestra music) 'resonates' more in me than others.. haha..

oh. and i flunk gp essay! -_-

No comments: