Sunday, September 26, 2004

m.u.g reflections

Back from Esplanade! the environment there was quite good ar... but the librarian forbid me to study there too. so went to the library cafe...


My pass! Posted by Hello

Yep, my day-long pass to unlimited stay at 'Arts Digest' to study!! the only bad thing about it was the aroma of food that kept my stomach growling and growling...

Then went to Marche at hereens with my family... saw my aunt there too!! i've decided that Marche isn't tt good after all. not that the food isn't nice, but it's just too... western for me?? dunno...

after dinner, i walked pass this shop and stopped to look at stuff and the shop owner came and gave me these pins! not very expensive, but it was very nice of him!!!

NAZAR Posted by Hello
"According to an ancient Turkish belief, an envious look cast upon you can bring bad luck. This envious look is cast by The Evil Eye. Turkish tradition provides a charm for protection from the jealous and evil eye. It brings good luck too."

Good luck?? i'll need lotsa them~

Btw, next mugger station: Bata (...back to school... -_-")

No comments: